Lead Generation Magnets

53 Ways To Generate Real Estate Leads with 1 Secret Way That Will Blow Your Mind

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Administrator
      Keymaster

Generate Real Estate Leads

Generate Real Estate Leads With These 53 Dominating Tactics:

Generating leads is a MONSTER topic in real estate.

So, we’re going to break down a major social media lean generation secret at the beginning and then lay out another 52 ideas that you can use on top of those.

Real Estate is a super competitive, tough industry. Your competition is always growing and can steal business from you if you aren’t staying on top of your game. We’ve tried to make it easy for you to plan your marketing efforts and dominate in your community.

The first step to any sort of online Lead Generation in Real Estate is having a blog or website that is setup for success. These sites are setup to handle blogging, seo, social media, and more for you! They make it easy for you to manage your business and generate more leads.

Secret Lead Generations

HERE’S THE SUPER DUPER TOP SECRET MARKETING TECHNIQUE OF THE WEEK:

Generate Real Estate Leads Through LinkedIn Crawling

There is a cool feature on LinkedIn that is rarely used. Have you ever gotten an email from LinkedIn with everyone who’s viewed your profile in the past 7 days? You probably have. These emails go out weekly to everyone who’s signed up for Linkedin. The best part? LinkedIn has a great target demographic. Most of the individuals on there have professional careers and are likely home buyers and sellers.

What if your name and face could go out each and every week to individuals on LinkedIn? Well, it can! I call this “LinkedIn Crawling” What is LinkedIn crawling you ask? Well it is where my computer automatically visits 400 profiles of target customers in one day. This means 400 people a day are notified that about me. That’s 400 people that had no idea that I existed seeing my profile and maybe even my website.

That’s powerful. But it doesn’t stop there. About 2-4% of these individuals will reach out and connect with you! I’ve seen this number get as high as 8%. The percentage really depends on the target audience you’re facing.

How do we generate real estate leads from LinkedIn crawling?

Well, it’s kind of complicated.

1. You need to use Google Chrome and download the extension “LinkClump”
      2. You need to setup the extension to open up links in new tabs while holding the shift key
      3. Head over to a LinkedIn group that has your target audience in it.
      4. Go to the members section and drag your mouse over all the links while holding shift.
      5. This will open up all their profiles. Now, you just have to do 10 more pages!

Generate Real Estate Leads Through LinkedIn

So what? How will this help generate leads?

Well, 400 people will see your name. You should change your profile to invite people to connect with you. Also, I’d connect with people that just look back at your profile. Finally, suggest getting coffee with every single person that connects with you via this method. They already know you’re a realtor. So just show up and have coffee with them. You’ll add so many people to your rolodex this way! Download The Complete Linkedin Training Here!

Want More Ways To Generate Real Estate Leads?

Sometimes we just need a little inspiration to get our marketing going. This LinkedIn method will generate real estate leads amazingly for you. But maybe you aren’t THAT comfortable with LinkedIn. That’s ok. We’ve made a list to help you ALWAYS have ideas at your disposal. You never know when you’ll need to generate real estate leads.

Here are 52 Ideas to Generate Real Estate Leads:

Generate Real Estate Leads through any of these methods. And you will be successful.

The key is to picking one method and seeing it through until it is profitable. It’s too easy as business owners to jump from one idea to the next. Focus is critical. Find success in one path and then build off of it during the next path.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2013-2024 REO Pro Agent. All Rights Reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account