Public Groupactive 1 year, 7 months ago
You are about to experience some of the best Lead Generation Magnets.
53 Ways To Generate Real Estate Leads with 1 Secret Way That Will Blow Your Mind
Tagged: Generate Real Estate Leads
September 5, 2015 at 1:57 pm #3855AdministratorKeymaster
Generate Real Estate Leads With These 53 Dominating Tactics:
Generating leads is a MONSTER topic in real estate.
So, we’re going to break down a major social media lean generation secret at the beginning and then lay out another 52 ideas that you can use on top of those.
Real Estate is a super competitive, tough industry. Your competition is always growing and can steal business from you if you aren’t staying on top of your game. We’ve tried to make it easy for you to plan your marketing efforts and dominate in your community.
The first step to any sort of online Lead Generation in Real Estate is having a blog or website that is setup for success. These sites are setup to handle blogging, seo, social media, and more for you! They make it easy for you to manage your business and generate more leads.
HERE’S THE SUPER DUPER TOP SECRET MARKETING TECHNIQUE OF THE WEEK:
Generate Real Estate Leads Through LinkedIn Crawling
There is a cool feature on LinkedIn that is rarely used. Have you ever gotten an email from LinkedIn with everyone who’s viewed your profile in the past 7 days? You probably have. These emails go out weekly to everyone who’s signed up for Linkedin. The best part? LinkedIn has a great target demographic. Most of the individuals on there have professional careers and are likely home buyers and sellers.
What if your name and face could go out each and every week to individuals on LinkedIn? Well, it can! I call this “LinkedIn Crawling” What is LinkedIn crawling you ask? Well it is where my computer automatically visits 400 profiles of target customers in one day. This means 400 people a day are notified that about me. That’s 400 people that had no idea that I existed seeing my profile and maybe even my website.
That’s powerful. But it doesn’t stop there. About 2-4% of these individuals will reach out and connect with you! I’ve seen this number get as high as 8%. The percentage really depends on the target audience you’re facing.
How do we generate real estate leads from LinkedIn crawling?
Well, it’s kind of complicated.
- You need to use Google Chrome and download the extension “LinkClump”
- You need to setup the extension to open up links in new tabs while holding the shift key
- Head over to a LinkedIn group that has your target audience in it.
- Go to the members section and drag your mouse over all the links while holding shift.
- This will open up all their profiles. Now, you just have to do 10 more pages!
So what? How will this help generate leads?
Well, 400 people will see your name. You should change your profile to invite people to connect with you. Also, I’d connect with people that just look back at your profile. Finally, suggest getting coffee with every single person that connects with you via this method. They already know you’re a realtor. So just show up and have coffee with them. You’ll add so many people to your rolodex this way! Download The Complete Linkedin Training Here!
Want More Ways To Generate Real Estate Leads?
Sometimes we just need a little inspiration to get our marketing going. This LinkedIn method will generate real estate leads amazingly for you. But maybe you aren’t THAT comfortable with LinkedIn. That’s ok. We’ve made a list to help you ALWAYS have ideas at your disposal. You never know when you’ll need to generate real estate leads.
Here are 52 Ideas to Generate Real Estate Leads:
- Run Facebook Ads To Your Landing Pages.
- Run Bing or Google Ads.
- Sit on a board of a local organization.
- Volunteer at a big event.
- Theme your months marketing promotions around big events. (Examples: Breast Cancer Awareness, Presidents Day,ect)
- Sponsor a class at an under-funded school.
- Organize a group of business owners and hold a fundraiser.
- Host a silent auction at a house and give the money to charity.
- Start a Meetup.com Group.
- Start a LinkedIn group and post original thoughts in it daily with a minimum of 300 words.
- Start blogging daily and challenge yourself to make each post better than the previous post.
- Buy breakfast for the local firefighters.
- Organize a neighborhood safety awareness program.
- End all of your cold calls asking people what you can do for them.
- Post flyers on the doors of every house in the neighborhood.
- Take out an ad in the local newspaper.
- Sponsor a teacher’s lounge food party on parent-teacher night.
- Give away post-it’s with your name on it.
- Hand out business cards wherever you go.
- Hand out pens as well. These actually stay with people longer.
- Host a block party for locals.
- Figure out how much an email address and phone number is worth to you. (marketing plan) And pass out gift cards in front of Home Depot for less than that number.
- Use Bufferapp to schedule more social media posts.
- Hold competitions on social media.
- Start a social media channel based around houses in the area.
- Generate Real Estate Leads by calling past clients for referrals.
- Speak at local high schools during career days.
- Speak at local elementary schools and parents will see you. This helps generate real estate leads.
- Help any college courses related to real estate.
- For any of the above educational related activities, try to get a link to your website from theirs.
- Record any speaking engagements and post it on youtube.
- Build up backlinks to your website until you have a DA and PA of 30. This will generate real estate leads through search engines.
- Hire cold callers off of oDesk to do calling for you.
- Hire graphic designers off of oDesk to freshen up your website.
- Have 1000 words of original and keyword optimized (I recommend 1% KW saturation) content on every page of your website.
- Make more pages on your website and have each page target a different neighborhood nearby you.
- Make helpful video content about buying homes in neighborhoods you service.
- Make sure you are easily findable on all map applications. Search for yourself on Google Maps and Mapquest.
- Sponsor a local soccer team.
- Sponsor a local school music program.
- Learn a new social network. Pick a network and spend 1 hour a day on it. Always ask, how can I provide value to get value.
- Sponsor an animal shelter. People who buy pets usually fall into a similar demographic as home owners.
- Co-brand with another local business owner.
- Start an email marketing campaign and do not talk about real estate. Ever. Only offer free value to your subscribers.
- Find an icon in the real estate world and copy their marketing.
- Start a local mastermind group about marketing.
- Place your logo on your call and include your phone number to generate real estate leads.
- Ask for referrals at least 7 times.
- Market to friends and family. They love you and will support you.
- Always provide value for free to anyone that will take it.
- Post content on your blog whenever you can.
- Answer the phone in a professional manner.
Generate Real Estate Leads through any of these methods. And you will be successful.
The key is to picking one method and seeing it through until it is profitable. It’s too easy as business owners to jump from one idea to the next. Focus is critical. Find success in one path and then build off of it during the next path.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.