Tagged: Travel Tips
August 8, 2014 at 6:14 am #2179AdministratorKeymaster
For a unique experience, why not take a budget weekend trip to see some of the country’s natural wonders. Located throughout the country are many fantastic locations where you can see everything from amazing landscapes to historical sites. Most of these locations are free to visit or they may charge a low fee. Rent an RV for the trip or just drive out. You may even want to go with a group to save even more money.
Where To Go
There are various locations around the country worth visiting for their unique features. The following are some of the options you can select from.
- Go Upstate New York to visit Niagara Falls. You could stair at this waterfall for days, it is that beautiful! You may want to consider the attractions on the Canadian side of the falls, too. This is a great, low cost way to enjoy this weekend. There is no cost for viewing the Falls.
- Visit the Grand Canyon. On the other side of the country is the Grand Canyon. The beautiful of this location is unimaginable. You will find that the location has various tourist attractions around it, too. Still, the Canyon itself is no charge.
- Visit Yosemite National Park. This is one of the most impressive national parks in the world. See the granite exposed, fish in the rivers or just watch the wildlife. You may be able to camp nearby which makes this an even more affordable trip for many.
- Redwood National Park is amazing. This location has plenty to offer both in the summer months and in the winter. You can go hiking or just enjoy the look of these 1000-year-old trees. You may be able to camp here, too.
- Yellowstone National Park deserves a visit, too. Here, you will find some of the most interesting of all creations: the geysers located deep within the system. In addition, you will find hot springs to relax in. You can enjoy seeing a variety of wildlife located throughout this region too.
Perhaps you do not want to go this far. If not, look nearby to your home for a natural park system or a unique attraction that you may not have visited before. Rivers, lakes, and even small creeks can be very interesting to explore over the weekend. These natural wonders do not cost you anything yet their beautiful and the fun they offer is definitely worth the investment of your time.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.