Public Groupactive 3 years, 3 months ago
You are about to experience some of the best Lead Generation Magnets.
How To Get Real Estate Leads With Facebook Ads
September 12, 2015 at 2:31 pm #3971AdministratorKeymaster
How’d you like to see the advertising funnel that brings GREAT real estate leads even in competitive markets?
Well, get ready for it…
…because today we’re going to be discussing an ultimate Facebook Ads For Real Estate funnel and sharing some of the absolute BEST secrets with you. Facebook Ads For Real Estate are a great idea! They will get you tons of leads.
Caution: This isn’t white noise. There are real Facebook ads for real estate agents discussed here and conversion tactics to boost your results.
I think you’ll agree that: getting people to your website today is hard.
There are over 2 million active real estate agents today and most of them have website. No wonder getting people to your site (…not to mention even getting them to contact you) is a task even Hercules would scratch his head at.
In other words, if you just have a website, you’re more than likely 1 of 1,999,999 others trying to get those passive clients searching the web to contact you. Despite the major competition, there are still several easy ways to go out there and get people to your website.
I’m about to teach you is one of them.
Did you ever look at some of the ads on Facebook and wonder: “How are they doing that?” Or, “How can that be profitable?”
Today I’m going to show you exactly how to make Facebook ads for real estate and push that traffic through a funnel in order to churn out profitable clients for your real estate business.
It’s a relatively complicated system at first but with time you’ll be able to master it. Plus, after you read it a few times I think you’ll understand how simple this tactic is at its core.
Step One: Turning Your Website Into A Trusted Source
Do you give your car keys to a random guy standing on the sidewalk? No! Because they haven’t earned your trust.
Yet, we pull up to a nice restaurant and there’s a random guy dressed like a valet offering to park your car…you’ll probably give him your keys. AND PAY HIM.
The crux of any type of digital acquisition is having a trusted base or authority website to build off of. Website’s structure, design, and content are mission critical. They matter so much.
Running Facebook ads for real estate to a website that isn’t formatted properly will significantly decrease the number of people that opt in to your message. This significantly increases the cost of acquisition.
Here are the basic things you need In order for your website to convert properly:
10+ hand written blogs that you would feel comfortable turning into your 12th grade English teacher. (Estimated time: 2 weeks – do 1 every business day)
Conversion friendly article titles:
- Did you know that companies like Groupon and Buzzfeed spend millions of dollars split testing headlines? This is because simple word changes can dramatically increase or decrease conversions. We’re going to do this for free. Here’s how:
- Head over to buzzsumo.com and type in “real estate”
- You’ll find the most popular real estate articles on the web. Pick 10 titles and start writing. These titles have already been tested for you. In fact, how to write the post has been laid out for you. You really just have to make it better. Do this by making it either: longer, updated
Or you can use PLR articles.
Each blog also needs a graphic to go with it. Otherwise your Facebook Ads for Real Estate won’t convert as well.
Order some graphics for $5 off of a site like fiverr.com. Be sure to look for someone offering: “Flat Design” This is a trend that came out a year ago and really makes your graphics look sharp.
- You really need good graphics because these drive people to convert into your email list and share your contact.
- Most people share based on the image and don’t even read the content. This is a crucial step. You’ll see why you really need good graphics later when we make the Facebook ads for real estate.
4 ways to convert:
The next thing you need are four ways for people to convert onto your email list on your website. I really recommend having 4 different types of email capture boxes. Make sure each one offers something different in exchange for the email address and phone number.
Here’s an example:
- You can have 1 Landing Page with a capture form and 3 different types of optin boxes on your site all making different offers.
- You’ll then put the headline you used from Buzzsumo as the headline on the landing page or optin box. After a person subscribes to your email list, send the to the free content.
Great! Now your site has fresh content that people want to read and you have 4 ways of capturing leads.
***Side note: E-Mail marketing is still the cheapest and most effective method out there. Yes, we are placing these opt in’s on the site mainly to capture ad traffic, but they will also start creating an email list for you. You can then use the email list to alert people of listings, house videos, open houses and more.***
Be sure to integrate both an auto-responder sequence and e-blasts with these email addresses you’re collecting. The people that just give you their email address should be followed up on at least once a month with a personal email and also get your auto responders. This will keep you top of mind and help you get their business later. This also means your ROI can be both immediate and long-term. This is great for business stability.
Step Two: Setting Up The Facebook Ads For Real Estate
Now that our website is setup to get a fair number of email addresses and phone numbers from any traffic we send to it, we can prime the site with paid traffic. We’re going to use Facebook ads for real estate to get more traffic to our website in order to get more email addresses and phone numbers.
I high recommend starting with Facebook ads and then moving to Google Ads. Google ads are a lot more competitive and costly. It’s best to learn where it’s cheap (Facebook) and then move over to Google.
Here is how we setup our Facebook Ads for Real Estate:
Step 1: Pick your top 3 articles that you just wrote and head over to facebook.com/ads
Step 2: Click the green “Manage Your Ads” button
Step 3: Now we’re going to click: “Create Ads”
Step 4: Select: “Clicks to website”
Step 5: Now, input the url to the most popular article you’ve written on your website.
Step 6: The image you’ve already had designed should appear below. You’ll want to select 3 other images from Facebooks stock image library. This will help you split test your ads.
Step 7: Next, Connect your Facebook Page
Step 8: Place your articles Title in the “headline” box and write a short description for the “Text” box.
Step 9: Turn on Newsfeed Ads, Mobile Newsfeed Ads: These convert very well
Step 10: Turn of Sidebar Ads and Parter Mobile Apps: These don’t convert as well when running Facebook Ads For Real Estate.
Congrats on getting this far! Now, here’s the tricky part in setting up your Facebook Ads For Real Estate:
Here are the demographics I recommend:
Ok, now we have our ads setup. You’ll want to set the budget at something around $200-500 per month. I recommend starting with $350 a month. Facebook Ads For Real Estate really create a scalable source of leads for you. You can turn them up or down and spend what you want to on them.
You’ll also want to click: “Optimize for Clicks” and “Manually Set Your Bid Per Click”. Set the Bid $.10 over the highest recommended amount.
Now, Go back and repeat this process for 2 more articles.
You now have Facebook Ads For Real Estate showing your message to likely homebuyers in the area. They are going to your website where you will get their email address, phone number, and name.
Daily Tasks When Running Facebook Ads For Real Estate:
Your ad set up, you really just have to monitor than once a day. Well monitoring them make sure you adjust your cost per click up or down based on Facebook’s recommendation and the amount of impression you’re seeing. Try to lower it, if possible. You will know you’ve gone too low with your bid if your ad starts not being shown to anyone. You’re able to tell when this happens because your number of impressions will stop changing daily.
Secondly, monitor which images you use on your Facebook Ads For Real Estate. These images greatly impact conversion. Some will converting better than others. Use those images and delete the other ones.
Remember how we selected 3 to 4 images per headline? One of those will convert a lot better than the others! Turn off ads that cost more per click than others. Then go to the ad that is the cheapest and click create similar ad. Change the image to be something similar to that at but that is still different.
This will help you find the best converting ad. Finding the best one usually takes about a month.
Finally, you set up three different headlines. Monitor which one converts the best and consider shutting one off.
Be Warned: these are not your typical leads. Be sure to follow up with all leads generated via Facebook Ads For Real Estate within minutes of them opting in. (This can be done automatically with autoresponders…) The amount of time you have to contact them while they’re still thinking about you, is about four minutes. If you can find a way to cut down the length of time between when they’re on your site in when you actually contact them; you’ll win this game.
Now, Let’s do some math to validate this advertising spend.
Facebook Ads For Real Estate Math:
Typically 10% of the clicks from Facebook ads for real estate will give you their email address and/or phone number. You should shoot to better the articles and content on your website until you are getting higher than a 10% conversion rate. I’ve seen real estate agents get into that 20-40% conversion rate.
You probably have a number in your head of the number of leads that turn into completed transactions. Use this formula to justify the ad cost:
Monthly Ad Spend [divided by] Cost Per Click = Clicks to Website
Clicks [times] Conversion Rate = Number of Leads
Leads [times] Your Close Rate = Houses Sold
$350 (spent in a month) / $.35 (ave cost per click) = 1000 clicks to your website
1000 clicks * 10% conversion rate = 100 individuals contact information
100 leads * X% (your conversion rate) = X houses sold
These simple equations should help you validate the $350 ad spend. After you find a profitable funnel, you can really open up that budget and scale it.
Advanced Tips Related To Facebook Ads For Real Estate:
- Landing Pages: Be sure you include a phone number on all of your landing pages. A substantial number of consumer still want to call you instead of giving you their email address or message.
- Text Messaging: Consider putting a mobile phone number slot on your landing pages in opt in forms. There are companies out there who will automatically send a text message to everyone that signs up on your website. This is a great way to capture leads right away.
- Retargeting: Most people need to see an ad up to seven times before they convert on it. Consider going to Facebook audiences and setting up a retargeting pixel. This will show a custom add two people who’ve been to your website before and no one else. This is a great way to show your ads over and over again to the same people in order to make them convert on your website.
- For example: A lot of people will visit your website just to look at a listing and then leave. Having retargeting pixel there let you follow them all over the web for the next 180 days.
- This substantially increases your chances of getting that sale.
- Content: Content is vital for social media and trust. Don’t stop after you have the 10 articles done! Another cool tip is going to buzzsumo.com and checking out articles about your local area. You’ll find the most popular articles related to the city that you live in. Make articles related to your city and you’ll get some great SEO results. This content will help your SEO in addition to your Facebook Ads For Real Estate.
For Complete Facebook Ads Guides, Check Out Our Latest Facebook Ads Trainings for 2015:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.